WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





We are sad. (Saturday, June 30, 2012 / 11:04 AM)

We live in a world where pain is undermined. Kita hidup dalam society yang hanya ingin happiness, dan pain and suffering are looked down upon. And so, we are constantly expected to be happy all the time. Kita senyum, senyum, senyum, ketawa hingga kita menjadi gila. Laughing at nothing, and at the same time, crying at everything. 
Vulnerability, pain, and suffering are smothered in labels, expectations.

I met so many suffering hearts, I held their hands, I cried with them. I cry for myself, for my friends, for the old beggar at the side of the streets. We feel pain every day. Yet we have to hide them.

We constantly hurt others, yet we don't want to acknowledge their pain. 
Kita ni, sememangnya sedih. Amat sedih.