WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





Sad. (Tuesday, May 29, 2012 / 11:13 PM)

Crying alone is sad. 
It is so sad that it makes you wanna cry even more.
Ever since I was a kid, I never once cried in front of someone. I never told them about my worries, with the exception of one or two people. I never had to urge to talk to another person about my problems because I'm not used to opening up to anybody. 
I handled my problems alone. I comforted myself. I made myself feel better. When I cry, eventhough I want to call someone and cry with them, I can't find anyone in my contact list that I feel I can cry to. Therefore, I cry alone. When I cry, I gave myself a lollipop, telling myself that everything will be alright tomorrow. 
But, crying alone is sad. It makes you wanna cry even more. So I try not to cry.
Because crying alone is sad. 
Because that's how I've been living my life for the past 19 years. 
Alone.

Now, at this moment. My eyes hurt. Tears wouldn't stop flowing. 
I feel lonelier.

For a person who has been accustomed to loneliness to feel even lonelier, is sad.
Too sad.