WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





Have you seen it? (Saturday, May 26, 2012 / 3:55 PM)

Hi, excuse me?
I lost something very important to me. Have you, by any chance, seen it? What does it look it?
Um, I don't really know what it looks like but it's been with me since forever. I had to put it away yesterday, to give away for something else. Now, I can't find it.
Please, have you seen it? I need it badly.
No, please. Help me find it. It's the only thing that gets me through the day. I've always had to put it away for a while but it always returns to me at the end of the day. Like a pet cat, it strays but it comes back, right?
Has anybody seen it?
I can't believe I lost it. 
Has anybody seen it?
I lost it. I lost my smile.