WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





Difference between family and family. (Wednesday, February 1, 2012 / 10:49 PM)

Remember the values we were brought up with; love, honour and respect.
Unfortunately, there are none left.

Two years ago, I would do anything for them, my relatives. I said they were my backbone, my soul. They're the people I grew up with, the people who know me best. Two years ago, I was blind. Our blind faith to our families can ruin us, emotionally. Backstabbing, humiliating and façades cloud our relationship like a constant shadow we cannot run away from. That's why people say blood is thicker than water, when they love, they love. When they hurt, they shatter us.

Blood, it is thicker than water. It is red, it smells and it is inside of us. It runs in our veins, they're our darah daging. Backstabbing, humiliating and façades. Too much. Our blood is clotting, it is killing us.Stop talking behind his back. Stop being so arrogant. Stop your act, it despicable. Stop being a hypocrite, I. Stop keeping secrets from one another. Stop being selfish. Stop this fakeness.


*

Don't all of you realise that we're in a coma? We are breathing but our brain is not working. Our relationship is long gone, we just have to have the guts to admit it. And then, we should fix it.

I realised. Blood does not equal to family. But we keep taking them back in, and we hurt ourselves, again and again.