WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





Relive. (Saturday, January 28, 2012 / 1:33 PM)

Make me your shadow.
One you can reach out to, one you will smile to.
The keys in which we're heading to is a hard, long, excruciating path. The girl smile her way to heaven and stay there, and we sit and watch. We sit and watch. All we do is sit and watch.
Make me your shadow. Swallowing us, devouring us.

I hear the music playing. I am alive.

Labels: