WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





one year of silence (Monday, June 14, 2010 / 1:51 PM)

like a pale of water, mixed with oil and forever contaminated.

that is what is on other people's minds when they look at me. No, they don't say it upfront but I can see it in their eyes. They see a 17 year old who, all her life have been fed with a silver spoon. An insignificant figure who is spoiled and who's universe revolves around herself and herself only. They see a girl who desires attention, a sensitive being.. maybe too sensitive for her own good. A girl who tries too hard to fit in.

No matter they try to deny it, this is how they see me. And instead of trying to prove them wrong, I applaud them. They are correct with these assumptions. All those statements of me are very accurate.

I was fed with a spoon, I may be full of myself, I like attention and I am too sensitive.

But when people know they are right, it's not only their eyes that are blind, their hearts are also blinded from everything else.

I was fed a silver spoon, even during hard times and by that I learn how to appreciate everything I have. I live in my own world because I'm the only one I think can never hurt myself. I like attention when it is gained, not when it is recklessly given away. I am too sensitive because all that I battled over the years. I am full of myself but never self-centered. I do not wish to fit in but merely to survive. I am not ignorant, I act to be stupid sometimes because that's how people perceive me. Somehow I had to be that girl reflected in those people's eyes.

Don't think you know someone just because you know that somebody. Nobody likes a know-it-all btw.