WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





lost (Thursday, September 10, 2009 / 7:54 PM)

my world is safe, tranquil, the only place I know I can survive.

I asked you to pretend, as I would play my part well. I asked you to put on a mask, but it appears as if you're not good at it. I acted my way through these days with those fake smiles and with a dust of sorrow, I tried make things seem like the old days.. even when I felt it was impossible. And thus, I asked you to at least, pretend.

Do you know how it feels like? The feeling when you feel so sad and depressed at one moment, something else could make you find your smile again another moment. It is always like that for me, when I smile I tend to make excuses to brush away the reasons for the sadness I felt earlier. But as days pass, and when it repeatedly occurs, I could not take the bullets no more, and I run out of excuses. And whether it is for the best, I realized what I blinded my eyes from all these years.
I am losing my faith in so many people, it hurts.

I feel that tears are not curable anymore and that my heart cannot be broken because it is now hard solid. I asked you to pretend for me, but you didn't even try. No, I'm not being emo or overreacting, I'm just being humane.

I am surrounded by masked personalities, and among those figures, I am one of them.