WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





be (Monday, August 24, 2009 / 12:46 AM)




bemylightning who blinds me and freezes my heart from its original pace. bemydeppression and make me go crazy and be the source of my teardrops and heartbreaks. bemyhappiness who becomes my laughter and my strength. bemysmile that reflects my genuine self. bemymotivator who encourages me to do the right thing and live life ordinarily. bemyidol whom I can look up to and respect. bemyraindrop that gives me a sense of shelter and fear. bemyfamily who I can love unconditionally.

be someone better than me.