WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





back home (Friday, July 24, 2009 / 2:17 PM)



another summer day,
has come and gone away,
Paris and Rome,
but i wanna go home.


I need to find the way. It is a hard road to venture.. and on some days, it seems almost impossible. And on this journey, tears and blood would mean nothing. When the emptiness in our heart surrounds and takes a hold of us, loneliness would creep in. Once we are caught, it is almost impossible to get out.. but in such situations, it won't effect us; because now, tears shed and blood spilled and heart broken and hopes failed become norms of life. Words are cold and flat, and even when we deserve more.. it would not matter anymore.

I'm far from who I am.. let me go home.
And that's when I realize how excruciating loneliness really is.
Please.