WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





Strength (Thursday, May 14, 2009 / 11:56 PM)

The feeling is beautifully frightening

A few years ago, I would be that fragile girl. The girl who would fake a smile whenever someone utters insults, intentionally or not intentionally would never matter because words are words and people can be harsh. I would be the girl who would be afraid to speak her mind because of her overwhelming insecurities and the girl who would feel so alone when in school
eventhough she had tons of friends. Scared to tell people off if they went overboard. I would be the girl who was afraid. Weak and vulnerable.
But I am not that girl anymore.
The new strength found in me is a scary feeling, yet it is so beautiful. That feeling when in that one moment in life, where you find that little hope buried deep inside of you.. and at that moment you realize that you can survive. Now, I fight for what I believe in and I would not take an insult so easily. Now, I would not tolerate it when someone looks down on me. Now, I would say what I want to say but mind my words at the same times. Now, I would be nice to people who are nice to me because they deserve it. Now, I would have a better sense of what respect and responsibility is. Now, I am strong.
Now,
I am strong.