WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





you weren't suppose to know. (Monday, March 9, 2009 / 10:46 PM)

What am I feeling right now?
A stranger I've faced before,
a stranger I can't recall.
Is it
pain that I'm getting to know?
Is it
insecurity I'm embracing?
Or is it merely a petty matter,
felt through this fragile heart?
Like the fate of a piece of
puzzle,
whose destiny lies on a million indecision.
Like a broken
mirror,
comprising of worthless shards of its glass.

The happier I feel the weaker I get,
The sadder I feel, the more feeble I become.
I don't understand it.
The memories are slipping away,
without
sympathy nor empathy.
Disclosing this heart, this
wounded heart.
exposing and telling,
fleetingly.

The blistering pain is being seen.
when it should be blinded,
and invisible.
Dear
pain,
Cut down deep inside of me,
never unveil.
because the puzzle piece had already been lost,
the mirror, already broken.

Stay buried dear pain,
where you belong,
in this heart of mine.