WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





my class for the next 2 years :) (Saturday, February 21, 2009 / 3:29 PM)

Since Tzer Thorng and Mojo jojo posted this, I'm going to post it too :)


4 Rembrandt
(Class of 2009)

we rock la, okay!

Nyways, yesterday after PE, Mr. Sugu was late for class, so we all just played around. And something real funny happened. Well.. at least
I thought it was funny :P

MeElainePayal

Do you guys watch 1901. I never watch it you know.
Oh, no. I haven't watched it either.
Um... isn't that the hotdog?
......
HAHAHHAHAHA
Oh yeah, 90210 right!?

LOL.