WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





i never knew i could hurt like this (Tuesday, February 10, 2009 / 11:17 PM)

I read in books. I saw in movies. I heard through stories.

Losing somebody.

I thought I knew the feeling. Indirectly, but nevertheless, I thought I could understand. I thought that when I cry over movies and
sympathize for those who have lost, that I understood.

Losing somebody. So, so important.

I'm an idiot.
I should have known that these kind of things could never be understood through interpretations from the pages of a good book, or even by the best acting of the best actor.

Losing somebody is real.

I never thought I could hurt like this.

I want to be able to kiss her hand and tell her how much I respect and love her. I want to see her smile.

My heart is in pain. It hurts. I'll be lying if I say that it doesn't hurt, because the pain is unbearable.

Losing somebody.

I've accepted it. With all my heart, I have accepted it. It was by Allah's will,
redha. But it will be forever hard. I never cried so much in my life.

I don't mind crying. I like it, even. Crying makes me feel better.

Losing somebody.

I've accepted. Really, with all my heart.
But it's hard :)
I'll be okay. Insyallah.