WE GOT NO MONEY BUT WE GOT HEART
WE RATTLE THIS SCENE
it was never about the rain
but that's how people know my name

SYAHRAIN JOHAN/ SYAJO / MEL.
19, partial OCD, indecisive, hopeless romantic: it's complicated.
Respect for all, music, theatre, economics: it's a process.

diverse speeches
what I'm currently loving

RICO BLANCO/ Filipino artist / amazing musician / former RIVERMAYA lead vocalist
Fav song: KAHIT WALANG SABIHIN & AMATS

Respect yourself
by respecting others :)



credits
and much love

Template: Elle (blog)
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icon: thefadingnight
Lyrics: Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Others: colour codes





i miss you. (Monday, February 9, 2009 / 6:05 PM)

Until 2 days ago, I never knew how it would feel to lose somebody so vital. And until 2 days ago, I never felt so much pain.

Innalillah wa innalillahi rajiuun

Al -
Fatihah.

On a Saturday, 7
th February 2009, I was awaken with the news that my aunt passed away, that she was no longer here. Truth be told, I didn't want to believe any of it.. because only the night before I talked with her and took care of her for a while. I can't believe it.

I saw my family shed the tears and my tears were
inevitable as well. It's too painful. Unbearable.
My family is my everything. And what happens if you lose one of your everything?

I really thought that she was going to make it. I prayed that she would make it.

Ya Allah.

God loves her more. And no matter how hard -you have no idea- it is to let go, we
redha. Hidup dan mati di tangan Tuhan. My family knows this and we were able to accept it. We'll be okay. Insyaallah.

Everytime I think about you, I will shed a tear.
But it's okay.
I'm crying now.
But it's okay.
Because you'll always be in our memory.
We love you.
And we will always do.

May Allah bless you, Mak Ngah.